10 September 2006

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!

Welcome to Bar"th"elona everyone! We just got done with a HUGE day of travel. And, the hostel here is amazing. By far the nicest place that we have stayed. And to make things even better...the computer will let me upload pictures. So...tell me what you think.

I am sorry that some of the pictures are sideways. I can quite get them to rotate. Here are the pictures...
1. Big Ben in London
2. Queens Theatre in London, where we saw Les Mis, obviously
3. Screen at intermission
4. London Bridge (and it is not falling down...)
5. Notre Dame in Paris
6. Holli in front of Eiffel Tower
7. Arc de Triomphe
8. Jenny in front of Eiffel Tower
9. One of Gaudis unfinished products in Barcelona
10. One of Gaudis masterpieces that reminds me of a Tim Burton creation

There is another queue for the internet, go figure, so I need to get off as soon as possible. I hope that you all have enjoyed them. I will try to put more on some from Italy when I get the chance. Once again, hope all is well!

Love you all!!!










3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holli, glad you're having a great time! Your pictures are great. My favorites are the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. Keep us updated.

-Robin

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jenni Johnson said...

Sounds and looks like you are having the time of your life. The places over there are beautiful. It has been fun to see the places you are going. Enjoy and keep them coming!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics holli, you look like you are having so much fun!! Love ya, Sharae

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home