05 September 2006

Pemberly!!

So, the only reason that we came to Manchester, was for Pemberly (Lyme Park) from Pride and Prejudice, the A&E version. You men, most likely won't understand. But here are some pictures from it anyway!



These are the best pictures that I could get. They were doing construction on half of it...so I couldn't get full pictures. Totally depressing...but at least I got to see it right? This is the staircase that Mr. Darcy runs down when he's hurridly trying to catch Elizabeth Bennett before she leaves his estate. Ahh...just being there made me want to watch the movie again. Totally romantic area!



Well...that brings me up to date on my trip. I hope that I find everyone well. Please leave comments on my blog and let me know what you liked about it. It's my only form of contact with my "Utah World". If you're reading, let me know it. Plus...why didn't anyone tell me that Steve Irwin died??? I read it in the paper this morning on the train ride to Pemberly. That is just crazy insane!!! Well, there is a queue again for the internet, so I best be getting off and giving someone else the chance to check their email. Love you all and I hope that you're enjoying your life as much as I am. Yes, I believe that you can enjoy your life as much as I am in Europe. Just do something that you wouldn't normally do and that will be reward enough.

For you ladies at work that are watching the blog...I found this on the wall of my Manchester Hostel that I'm staying at and I COULDN'T resist putting it up for you!!

GET IN MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to hassle the "HOFF" Hope you enjoy his concert, bring me a T-shirt!!! Grab yourself a cup of hot "Hoffee"

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Holli, make sure and leave the "Hoff" in Europe! I DON'T want a T-shirt!- Jenni

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to be able to go to Ireland and Scotland someday. Pictures are great! We are going to Norway next summer, can't wait. I think Hoff is hot.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

It looks like you have upset the HOFF..better make amends...

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home