28 August 2006

5 days....is that it???

There's 5 days until my trip and I'm starting to get really really excited. Last week, I was watching my second favorite TV channel, "The Food Network" and Rachael Ray was doing her $40 a day show in Paris. I watched the whole show and realized, "Wow, I'm going to be there in less then a month!" That is when it really hit me that I'm going to Europe. It still seems surreal and it probably will until I actually step on to Scotland soil.

Yesterday, I packed up my backpack with everything that I want to take and tried it on for size by walking around for a little bit. The pack weighed in just shy of 25 lbs. There's a reason why my oldest brother calls me Brutus!! But I'm going to re-evaluate and see if I can lessen the weight just a bit. I need to make room for LOADS of Swiss chocolate that I want to take home. It's a good thing that I'm going with a fellow Massage Therapist! We can work out each others Trigger Points (knots) at the end of the day.

For those of you that are new to the blog, I exhort you to leave comments on any of the posts. hahaha. That will be the main way that I will be able to keep in touch with everyone whilst I'm away. I'll try to post before I leave on Saturday. Man...that's going to be a LONG travelling day. :p

YEA....it's getting so close!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tuff hollie, you can pack 50 lbs if you needed! Take pictures of scottish grass, I just can't believe it's that green?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home