21 August 2006

12 days!!!!!

I am 12 days away from my wonderfully exciting trip! I am getting very excited! Last night, Jenny and I sat down and made reservations at our hostels. The dates that I posted earlier are exact. Those are the exact times that we will be in those particular cities.

Good news...we can bring MP3 Players on the plane!!!! I'm stoked to have my music on the plane. Most of the restrictions that were placed were temporary. Only the liquid thing still stands, which is totally understandable.

It looks as if all of the hostels, minus Nice, Venice, and Florence, will have internet access. Looks like I will be able to keep you all up to date on my trip. Hopefully I won't have to wait in too long of lines to get some good pictures out there for ya.

Things are slowly starting to fall into place for the trip. I went shopping for some small things to bring on the trip this last weekend. Now I just need to load up my pack and walk around for an hour or so to see if it's too heavy or not. Less then two weeks and I'll be outta here.

WOOT WOOT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home