11 August 2006

G Love...& 21 days to go


This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my Europe trip, but...

My friend Jake and I got to meet G Love from G Love & Special Sauce. If you've never heard of him or his band...are you missing out. He explained his music as Hip Hop and Blues. It's pretty sweet music.




In case you haven't heard, there are some new restrictions on flying due to what happened yesterday on Great Britian. It's pretty crazy stuff. If the regulations don't change by the time I leave, it looks like I'll be stuck watching the stupid movies they show on the plane for 12 hours, with no MP3. Yeah...I'm not too excited about that. But then again, I'd rather be safe on a plane then not.

Only 21 days to go and there is still some major planning to do. I appreciate all the comments that you guys have posted. I'm going to try and post the actual dates of where we are going to be, just for your FYI. Or, in case you really want to come out and join us, you can meet up with us for a city or a country. Everyone is welcome.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holli I think you can take your Mp3 player on the plane now. Better call and see what you can take?
Sharae

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home