10 August 2006

Boof #2...and 22 days left

This post is dedicated to Boof #1...my dear sister Britty...hahaha.

So I got a perm a few days ago hoping that it will enable me to do my hair faster while on the trip. What do you all think? Since my hair is as straight as can be, it is quite the change to have this massive poof of hair all around. I'd like to know your opinions of it.

The more I look at this picture, the more I realize how I'm starting to look older. I can actually notice the wrinkles on my face. About a month ago I found my first grey hair too. Ah...does that mean that I have to start acting grown up? I sure hope not.

Remember to bookmark this page so you can refer back to it easily. Also, leave me your address so I can send out postcards from your 'dream' city or some random place.

Hugs and Kisses to all that read this. Some only get hugs...sorry fellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home