01 September 2006

Tomorrow starts the AMAZING journey!!


Wow, I can't believe that the trip is here already. It's crazy when you start planning for a trip like this. You know that you're going to go, but it doesn't seem real. Even today, it still doesn't seem real. But the time is upon me and I'm ready to go! I'm going to attempt to stay awake all night tonight so I can crash on the plane tomorrow. I will be flying for too long. I bought some noise reduction headphones at Target last night. That will help me to sleep so much better on the plane.

I got a blessing from my brother Trent a few nights ago. After that experience, I feel more prepared and ready to go! I have been blessed to have fun...and trust me....I will!!!!!

I took this picture last night of everything that I want to take on my trip. If any of you are REALLY bored, try and name all the stuff that I'm taking. hahaha. If you're really that bored, then I worry for you. :D

Like I've stated before, I really hope that I will be able to keep you updated on my trip. I may just suck it up a few days and go to an internet café if the hostel internet isn't working up to par. I think that's about it...I can't really think of anything else to say and I'm just rambling. So, I will say Au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, arrivederci, adiós, and I hope all of you have a happy and safe September!!!!

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home