03 September 2006

Hello Wee Mates!

Well, I made it safe and sound. You'll have to excuse me if I mispell anything, not all of the keys on this keyboard work...they're a bit sticky. I'm in Edinburgh, Scotland. Jenny and I have decided that Scottish men are hot! haha. Maybe it's just the accent. I tried to upload some pictures for you, but the computer won't let me. Hopefully I will be able to upload some in a few days. The area around here is GORGEOUS!!! And, they drive on the wrong side of the road and wrong side of the car. We almost got run over about 15 minutes ago because we weren't paying attention to the traffic. My bad. I don't have time to type much more...there are a few people in queue (line) for the computer, and they're not a very patient bunch. I will try to type more to you later this week. But know that I'm here and safe!

Cheers!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely! Can't wait to see the pics of the hot men!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home