06 September 2006

Les Misérables

We got back from Les Mis a few hours ago. I have seen it 4 times now and this is the BEST production that I've ever seen. It made me cry quite a few times. I've never cried before, but this time is just hit me. It was amazing! Oh yeah...minor detail, they bumped our Upper Deck (meaning the very top) seats to stalls (on the ground floor). We were right in the middle of the whole room. PERFECT location to see Les Mis. It was amazing! If you've never seen it, you should. I thought I heard that it is coming to Capitol Theatre this fall. Go see it! By the way, my all-time favorite part of the musical was the totally wasted lady on the third row. She started talking in her normal voice with 10 minutes left of the show. Everyone around her was trying to shush her up; "SHHHH!!!" "Be quiet!!". I guess that she really had to use the water closet. And the whole theatre heard about it while she walked there. I found it amuzing and quite annoying really.

I'm in London now. We will be here all day tomorrow and then EARLY Friday morning we will be heading to Paris. Ahhh...j'adore Paris! We saved £100 by taking a super early chunnel ride to Paris. It's really early, but it will be worth it. I might hit an internet café on Friday, but we'll see. But yeah, London is London. Jenny and I have both been here before, so we're not too keen on seeing everything there is to see. But I will show you what I can.

I'm at a computer that won't let me upload pictures again, so no pics this time, sorry. I hope that everyone is well. I'm glad that you all enjoyed the Hoffermations. I hope that you are repeating them to yourself every night before you go to bed. Because you and I both know that your chest hear is bountiful!

Cheers from London!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So jealous

12:58 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes..your hoffermations started quite the movement, I think I heard Rob playing Jump in my car on his computer.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was only playing it because Amy just kept singing it, over and over and over.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

You know it was Kevin and Robin in a duet..

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holli, be sure to do some "slathering" after a long day of hoofing it all over Europe....

-KDO

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home