09 September 2006

Another day and still no pictures...

I'm trying a new computer today and it still won't recognize my camera. I have some great pictures for everyone too. First of all, I need to show you all my traveling buddy. She has given this site to all her friends and they want to see her! haha. I'm working on it, I promise.

We are still in Paris. Last night, we decided to go to the Eiffel Tower to get some night pictures of it. We happened to be there when they were doing a little show. They had random lights flashing all over the whole tower for about 15-20 minutes. We got some good pictures of it. I would share it with you, but it's not working. Hopefully soon.

We saw Notre Dame and Hôtel de Ville yesterday. Both of them are spectacular sites. Today, we went to the Arc de Triomphe and walked down the Champs Elysées (where the Tour de France ends it's race). It was kind of a laid back day today. We are headed to Barcelona in about 4 hours. I truly hope that their computers are nicer to my camera then they have been here. I might just do a whole blog of pictures as soon as they will let my camera on the computer. I have PLENTY to share with everyone. Sorry that it's kind of boring right now. Plus, it's the weekend. You should all be enjoying one of the last weekends of summer...unless summer is already over there. If it is...I'm sorry.

That's all that I have to say today to everyone. I hope that all is going well. KO...I've got a clean pair of socks that I anticipate putting on after I've lathered my feet with tons of lotion. Don't worry about that! It's definite that I'll do it.

Au revior from Paris. See you in Bar"th"elona!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Get to slathering..you know there is nothing better! Sounds like you are having FUN! We are all green with Envy as we sit at our desks and read about your adventures! Keep them coming!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home