16 September 2006

Bonjourno...from Italy

We are rather knockered out here in Florence, so we decided to hit an internet café. It is really cheap and super fast. So...here are some pictures of what we have seen.

Here are my two favorite pictures that I have taken thus far this trip. J'adore le Paris!



This is another picture from Barcelona. Gaudi made this whole park up on the top of the hill. This is just a small picture from it.



Here are some pictures of Venice. I just adore Venice! This is a view of the grand canal in Venice...I had to get a Gondola in there.



Sharae, I got a ton of landscape pictures for you in Venice. In my opinion, it is the most gorgeous city in Italy. Here is a sample of one. It is not the best, but I got tons for you. Jenny and I both want to utilize your sevices to get a sweet painting of our favorite scene!



Here is a picture of Jenny and I at the Hotel Dolomiti in Venice. We decided to splurge and stay at a nice place for a few nights. It was the BEST thing in the world to not have to worry about drunk screaming-fighting girls for two whole days. Hostels seem to gather the best of the best. This hotel is the hotel that I stayed at when I came before. It is really nice.



Look away if you do not want to see a naked man!! They do not let you take pictures inside of the actual museum that the David is in. But, they have a replica less then 500 meters away in a square. This is a picture of David from the square. We went and saw him in real life. It is a treat to see the art that you learn about in art history classes in college. It makes you realize that maybe they are teaching you about the truth all the time. hahahaha.



One last picture, as my time is about to run out and I have a little bit of email to check. This is from "The Old Bridge" in Florence. That is what it is called, but I think that it is cool looking.



That is it for now. I love you all! I hope that all is going well with everyone out there in cyber world.

Arrivederci!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holli those are just beautiful pictures. And yes the one of venice made me cry. I wish I was there again so much. I will definetly love to render my services to you and your friend. There's nothing like a painting of venice. It just melts your heart. I am so happy for you in your endeavors. Enjoy the rest of europe. Love ya sharae

12:03 PM  
Blogger The Marecles said...

Holli, it looks like your having a great trip! I loved the pictures, it reminds me of my trip so long ago. I hope to one day make it back to Europe. I am glad that you are enjoying. Hey...will you eat some gelato for me?? The stuff here just doesn't seem be as good as when I was over there. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Stephanie

7:46 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Holli, those are great Pictures..hard to say which one is my favorite, they are all great! Glad you got out of the Hostels for a couple of nights! I'm sure they do have the best of the best, after all they love the HOFF!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home